Sunday 19 April 2009

Happy Birthday To AuthorScoop!

The excellent AuthorScoop celebrated its first birthday this week.

It's a wonderful place full of publishing news and book reviews, presented with a large amount of sharp wit and an unerring sense of style. I rely on it to provide the material for a lot of my coverage here: there's always something I can write about, get irked with, or inspired by, and it enables me to seem a lot more intelligent than I really am.

Many congratulations to William Haskins, who started it all off; and to Jamie Mason, who must have more hours in the day than the rest of us to achieve all she does.

3 comments:

william said...

thanks for the kind words and the wonderful post.

Jane Smith said...

Ah, William, you're welcome. But the post wasn't that great, it just had a great subject.

Rod H said...

I had not heard of this site.
Thank you for mentioning it.