Wednesday 17 September 2008

The Street-Smart Writer, by Jenna Glatzer

Jenna Glatzer is a skilled, knowledgeable writer, and is the founder of AbsoluteWrite, which supports the best writers’ message board on the internet.

In 2006, the Nomad Press published The Street-Smart Writer, which Jenna co-wrote with Daniel Steven, a noted publishing attorney. I’ve bought several copies of this book since, and dished it out to my writing friends. It’s informative, accessible and endlessly useful, and I refer to it almost daily.

If you live in America, you can now download The Street-Smart Writer for free. If you live anywhere else you’re going to have to buy it for yourself.

If you’re a writer, get hold of a copy even if, like me, you have to hand over some hard cash to get it. It’s invaluable (although I wish they'd had the vision to put a shark-bite on the cover).

No comments: